Wireless Networks and Mobile Computing pdf Notes – WNMC pdf Notes file
Wireless Networks and Mobile Computing pdf Notes – WNMC notes pdf – WNMC pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
WNMC Latest Material Links
WNMC Old Material Links
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Introduction to Mobile Computing,APPLICATIONS OF MOBILE COMPUTING,Vehicles,Emergencies,Business,Credit Card Verification,
- Replacement of Wired Networks,Infotainment,Limitations of Mobile Computing,A simplified reference model,Physical layer.
- Motivation for a specialized MAC,Hidden terminals,Exposed terminals,Near and far terminals,SDMA,FDMA,FDM for multiple access and duplex,
- TDMA,Fixed TDM,Classical Aloha,Slotted Aloha,Carrier sense multiple access,Demand assigned multiple access.
- Traditional TCP,Congestion Control,Problems with Traditional TCP in wireless environments,Classical TCP Improvements,
- Snooping TCP,Mobile TCP,Transmission/time-out freezing,Selective retransmission,Transaction-oriented TCP,Database Hoarding,Data Caching,Caching Invalidation Mechanisms.
- Communications Asymmetry,Push-based Mechanisms,Push-based data-delivery mechanism,Pull based Mechanisms,Hybrid Mechanisms,
- Directory Method,Hash-Based Method,Index-Based Method,Distributed Index Based Method,Flexible Indexing Method,Tree-based Index/Distributed indexing scheme.
- Routing in MANET’s,Destination sequence distance vector (DSDV),Dynamic Source Routing,Advantages of DSR,Disadvantages of DSR,
- Cluster-head Gateway Switch Routing (CGSR),Hierarchal State Routing (HSR),Optimized Link State Routing Protocol.