Web Technologies pdf Notes – WT pdf Notes file
Web Technologies pdf Notes – WT pdf Notes – WT pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Common uses of PHP,Declaring Variables,PHP Variables,PHP is a Loosely Typed Language,PHP Variables Scope,Global And Local Scope,
- PHP Data Types,PHP String,PHP Integer,Array,Create an Array in PHP,PHP Indexed Arrays.
- XML is extensible,XML carries the data, does not present it,XML is a public standard,What is Markup,Tags and Elements,
- Syntax Rules for Tags and Elements,Nesting of elements,SYSTEM IDENTIFIERS.
- Life cycle of servlet,Performance is significantly better,Servlets are platform-independent because they are written in Java,
- The servlet is initialized by calling the init () method,The servlet calls service() method to process a client’s request.
- JSP Declarations,Performance is significantly better because JSP allows embedding Dynamic Elements in HTML
Pages itself instead of having a separate CGI files,
- vs. Static HTML:Regular HTML, of course, cannot contain dynamic information.