Transportation Engineering – II pdf Notes – TE – II pdf Notes file
Transportation Engineering – II pdf Notes – TE – II pdf Notes – TE – II pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Organizational structure,Railway zones,Subsidiaries of Indian Railways,Component parts of railway track,GAUGES ON WORLD RAILWAYS,
- Different Gauges in Indian railways,Broad Gauge,Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR).
- Necessity for Geometric Design,Gradients,Types of gradients used on the railways,Grade Compensation on Curves,
- Relationship between radius and versine of a curve,Super elevation,Maximum permissible speed,
- Objectives of Civil Aviation Ministry,MAJOR PROBLEMS FACED BY AIRLINES,Need for replacement of old Air crafts,
- Congestion at air ports Inadequacy of infrastructure.
- Shape of the harbour,Harbour planning,Requirements of a good port,TIDES AND WAVES,Waves and wind,Character of coastal currents.
- Cost and availability of materials of construction.
- ITS user services,Travel and traffic management,Public transportation operations,Electronic payment,
- Commercial vehicle operationsAdvance vehicle control and safety systems,Emergency management,Information management.