Transmission Lines and Wave Guides pdf Notes – TLWG pdf Notes file
Transmission Lines and Wave Guides pdf Notes – TLWG pdf Notes – TLWG pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Need for Transmission Lines, Types of Transmission lines, Characterization in terms of primary and secondary constants, Characteristic impedance, General wave equation,
- Loss less propagation,Propagation, Propagation constant, Wave reflection at discontinuities, Voltage standing wave ratio, Transmission line of finite length.
- Electro static sensors,Parallel plate capacitor,Inter digit finger capacitance.
- Transmission line equations a radio frequencies,Line of zero dissipation, Voltage and current on the dissipation Less line, standing waves, nodes, standing wave ratio,
- Input impedance of the dissipation – less line & Open and short circuited lines. ,Power and impedance measurement on lines ,Reflection losses .
- Impedance matching: Quarter wave transformer,Impedance matching by stubs, Single stub and double stub matching.
- Smith chart, Solutions of problems using Smith chart,Single and double stub matching using Smith chart.
- Filter fundamentals, Design of filters,Band Elimination, m-derived sections,Low pass, high pass composite filters,
- Characteristics impedance of symmetrical networks, Constant K, Low pass, High pass, Band pass.