Transforms and Partial Differential Equations pdf Notes- TPDE pdf Notes file
Transforms and Partial Differential Equations pdf Notes – TPDE pdf Notes – TPDE pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please reTPDEr to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Partial Differential Equations,Formation of partial Differental equations by Eliination of arbitrary constants,
- Foration of PDE by Elimination of arbitary Constants Functions,taylor’s and maclaurin’s series,
- expansion by use of known series,expansion by forming a differential equation,asymptotes,curvater,
- radius of curvature for cartesian,parametric and polar curves,centre of curvature and chord of curvature,tracing of cartesian and polar curves.
- Periodic Function,Fouries Series,Uses of Fouries Series,Dirichlet Condition,Even functon,odd function,
- Partial dirrentiation and its applications,functions of two or more variables partial derivatives
- total differential and differntiability,derivaties of composite and implict functions,change of variables.
- Homogeneous functions,euler’s theorm,jacobian,taylors and maclaurin’s series for functions of two variables,
- errors and approximations,maxima-minima of functions of two variables,lagranges method of undetermined multipliers,differentiation under the integral sign,
- Multiple integrals and their multiplications,double integral,change of order of integration double integral in polar coordinates,
- applications of double integral to find area enclosed by lane curves and volume of solids of revolution,
- triple integral,volume of solids,change of variables,beta and gamma functions and relatioship between them.
- vector calculus:differential of vectors,scalar and vector point functions gradient of a scalar,field and directional derivative,
- divergence and curl of a vector field and their physical interpretations,del applied twice to point functions,
- integration of vectors,line integral,surface integral,volume integral,green’s,stoke’s and guass divergence theorms and their simple applications.