Structural Analysis-I pdf Notes – SA-I pdf Notes file
Structural Analysis-I pdf Notes – SA-I notes pdf – SA-I pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
SA-I Latest Material Links
SA-I:Old Material Links
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
UNIT – I
- Arches: Types of arches- three and two hinged arches- Circular and parabolic arches- Yielding of supports- Effect of shortening of rib – Effect of temperature changes – Tied and Linear arch.
- SLOPE-DEFLECTION METHOD: Introduction, derivation of slope deﬂection equation, application to continuous beams with and without settlement of supports.
UNIT – III
- MOMENT DISTRIBUTION METHOD: Introduction. applications to continuous beams with and without settlement of supports.
UNIT – IV
- ENERGY THEOREMS: Introduction-Strain energy in linear elastic system, expression of strain energy due to axial load, bending moment and shear forces – Castigliands ﬁrst theorem-Deﬂections of simple beams and pin jointed trusses.
UNIT – V
- MOVING LOADS : Introduction maximum SF and BM at a given section and absolute maximum S.F. and BM due to single concentrated load U.D load longer than the span,
- U.D load shorter than the span. two point loads with ﬁxed distance between them and several point loads-Equivalent unifomily distributed load-Focal length.
UNIT – VI
- INFLUENCE LINES: Definition of inf luencc line for SF. Influence line for BM- load position for maximum SF at a section-Load position for maximum BM at a section – Point loads,
- UDL longer than the span, UDL shorter than the span- Inﬂuence lines for forces in members of Pratt and Warren trusses.
- INDETERMINATE STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS: Indeterminate Structural Analysis -Determination of static and kinematic indeterminacies –
- Solution of trusses with upto two degrees of internal and external indeterminacics -Castigliands theorem.
- MATRIX METHODS OF ANALYSIS: Introduction – ‘Different approached to matrix methods -Static.andiKinematic Indeterminacy-
- Flexibility and Stiffness methods for beams and simple frames.
Reference – Structural Analysis-I – SA-I notes pdf – SA-I pdf notes – SA-I Pdf – SA-I Notes
1. Mechanics of Structures by S.B.Junnarkar, Charotar Publishing House, Anand, Gujarat
2. Theory of Structures by Pandit & Gupta; T ata .\/lc.Graw – Hill Publishing Co.Ltd., New Delhi.
3. Theory of Structures by R.S. Khurmi, S. Chand Publishers
4. Strength of Materials and Mechanics of Structures- by B.C.Punmia, Khanna Publications, New Delhi.
5. Introduction to snuctural analysis by B.D. Nautiyal, New age international publishers. New Delhi.
Text books – Structural Analysis-I – SA-I notes pdf – SA-I pdf notes – SA-I Pdf – SA-I Notes
l. Analysis of Structures-Vol I & Vol II by Vazirani & M.M.Ratwani, Khanna Publications. New Delhi.
2. Analysis of Structures by T.S. Thandavamoorthy. Oxford University Press. New Delhi
3. Structural Analysis by S S Bhavikatti – Vikas Publishing House.