Strength of Materials – II pdf Notes – SM – II pdf Notes file
Strength of Materials – II pdf Notes – SM – II pdf Notes – SM – II pdf Notes file to download are listed below pleaSM – II check it –
Note :- TheSM – II notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Torsion of circular shafts,GENERATION OF SHEAR STRESSES,To impart an angular displacement of one end cross 1 section with respect to the other end,
- To setup shear stresses on any cross section of the bar perpendicular to its axis,Twisting Moment,Modulus of Elasticity in shear.
- Elastic Stability Of Columns,Structural members which carry co mpressive loads may be divided into two broad categories depending on their relative lengths and cross-sectional dimensions,
- Short, thick members are generally termed columns and these usually fail by crushing when the yield stress of the material in compression is exceeded.
- Fluid Mechanics,Heat Transfer,Mechanics of rigid bodies,Mechanics of deformable solids,Mechanics of solids,Analysis of stress and strain,
- TYPES OF STRESSES,Normal stresses,Cylindrical – co-ordinate system,Sign convention,First sub script,Second subscript.
- GRAPHICAL SOLUTION MOHR’S STRESS CIRCLE,Label the Block ABCD,Set up axes for the direct stress (as abscissa) and shear stress (as ordinate),
- Plot the stresses on two adjace nt faces e.g. AB and BC, using the following sign convention.
- Stresses in thin cylinders,Design Principles,T- Minimum plate thickness,Welded Joint,Riveted Joint,
- Summary of this Lesson,Members Subjected to Axis ymmetric Loads,Hoop or circumferential stress,Volumetric Strain or Change in t he Internal Volume.