Static Drives pdf Notes – SD pdf Notes file
Static Drives pdf Notes – SD notes pdf – SD pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
SD Latest Material Links
SD Old Material Links
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Requirements, AC and DC drives, modern trends in drives technology, Characteristics of DC, Induction and Synchronous motor drives, (starting, running, speed control, braking), size and rating of motors (short time, intermittent, continuous),
- Mechanical considerations (enclosure, bearing transmission of drive, through chain, pulley and gears noise) .
- Control for drive systems, Control of D.C, Induction, and Synchronous motor drives. Control Techniques for electric drives, Block diagram representation, transfer functions, transient response, frequency response and stability, compensating techniques.
- Electric Traction: System of electric traction Mechanics of Train Movement: Speed- time, distance- time and simplified speed-time curves,
- Attractive effort for acceleration and propulsion, effective weight, train resistance, adhesive weight, specific energy output and consumption.
- Traction Motors: Review of characteristics of different types of DC and AC motors used traction and their suitability
- Rating and heating of electric drives, power loss, Heating and cooling of motors, Classes and duty and selection of motors, Drives for specific application like steel, paper, Textile Mills control of electric drives microprocessor hardware and software for drive system.
Reference – Static Drives – SD notes pdf – SD pdf notes – SD Pdf – SD NotesV.Subrahmanyam, “Electric Drives” , TMH publication
M.H.Rashid , “Power Electronics” , P.H.I. Edition
G.K.Dubey, “Electric Drive”, Norasa Pub. House ND
Austin Hughes, “Electrical motors and drives, Fundamental, Types and Application” Newnespublication
S.K.Pillai , “A First Course on Electrical Drives”,2nd Edition, John Wiley & Sons