Solid Waste Management pdf Notes – SWM pdf Notes file
Solid Waste Management pdf Notes – SWM pdf Notes – SWM pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Waste Collection,From Low and Medium-Rise apartments,From High-Rise Apartments,From Commercial-Industrialfacilities,
- Collection of wastes separated at the source,
- Residential Curbside Collection,Commercial-facilities,Collection Vechiles,Hauled Container systems,Transfer Stations,
- Classification,Direct-Load transfer stations,
- Storage-Load Transfer Station,Combined Direct-Load& Discharge-Load transfer station,Transfer Station Design,Transfer Station design requirements,types of transfer station,transfer station capacity requirements,
- equipment & accesory requirements,environmental requirements,health & safety,location of transfers station,site selection based on transportation costs,site selection based on operational constraints.
- Objectives of processing MSW,Physical processing techniques & equipments,Size Reduction,Shredders-Size reducation equipment,Glass Crushers,Wood Grinders,Vibrating Screens,Density Separation,
- Magnetic Separation,Densification,Balers,Waste transformation through aerobic composting,Waste transformation through incineration/combustion,Types of Combustors,
- Energy Recovery System,Pyrolysis,ANAEROBIC DIGESTION/BIOMETHANATION,Low solids anaerobic digestion.
- Landfill Technique,Types of Landfill,Landfills for commingled MSW,Landfills for shardded solid wastes,Landfills for individual waste constituents,Landfilling methods,
- Excavated cell/Trench method,Landfill siting considerations,Haul distance,Location Restrictions,Climatologic conditions,Surface water hydrology,Local environmental conditions,
- Design of landfill,components of a Landfill,Waste management boundary,Liner,Cover,Leachate collection system,Landfill gass.