Software Testing Methodologies pdf Notes – STM pdf Notes file
Software Testing Methodologies pdf Notes – STM notes pdf – STM pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
STM Latest Material Links
STM Old Material Links
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Introduction : Purpose of testing, Dichotomies, model for testing, consequences of bugs, taxonomy of bugs
- Flow graphs and Path testing : Basics concepts of path testing, predicates, path predicates and achievable paths, path sensitizing, path instrumentation, application of path testing.
- Transaction Flow Testing : Transaction flows, transaction flow testing techniques. Dataflow testing:-Basics of dataflow testing, strategies in dataflow testing, application of dataflow testing.
- Domain Testing:-domains and paths, Nice & ugly domains, domain testing, domains and interfaces testing, domain and interface testing, domains and testability.
- Paths, Path products and Regular expressions : Path products & path expression, reduction procedure, applications, regular expressions & flow anomaly detection.
- Logic Based Testing : Overview, decision tables, path expressions, kv charts, specifications.
- State, State Graphs and Transition testing : State graphs, good & bad state graphs, state testing, Testability tips.
- Graph Matrices and Application : Motivational overview, matrix of graph, relations, power of a matrix, node reduction algorithm, building tools. (students should be given an exposure to a tool like JMeter or Win- runner.)
Text books – Software Testing Methodologies – STM notes pdf – STM pdf notes – STM Pdf – STM Notes
1. Software Testing techniques – Baris Beizer, Dreamtech, second edition.
2. Software Testing Tools – Dr.K.V.K.K.Prasad, Dreamtech.