Service Oriented Architecture pdf Notes – SOA pdf Notes file
Service Oriented Architecture pdf Notes – SOA pdf Notes – SOA pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- XML Document Structure,XML Namespace,XML DTD,well formed and valid documents,XML Schema,X
- FILES:XLINK,XPOINTER,XPATH Note.
- Disadvantages of Using DOM,DOM Levels,DOM Core,Parents,Children, and Siblings,DOM
- Interfaces,Fundamental Interfaces,Extended Interfaces,Java Bindings,DOM Traversal and
- Range,Traversal,Traversal Interfaces,Range INterfaces,Parsing XML Using SAX,SAX vs DOM,Entity
- References,Lexical Events,Transforming XML with XSL,Native XML Support.
- The roots of SOA (comparing SOA to past architectures),Type of architecture,Application
- architecture,Enterprise architecture,Service-oriented architecture,Contemporary SOA increases quality of
- service,Contemporary SOA is fundamentally autonomous.
- Service descriptions (with WSDL),Abstract description,Concrete description,Metadata and service
- contracts,Semantic descriptions,Service description advertisement and discovery,Messaging (with SOAP),Message exchange patterns,Primitive MEPs,ChoreographyInteractions and work units,Reusability, composability, and modularity.
- Define business automation requirements,Identify existing automation systems,Model candidate
- services,Benefits of a business-centric SOA,Business services build agility into business models,Business
- services prepare a process for orchestration,Business services enable reuse.