Professional Ethics and Human Values pdf Notes – PEHV pdf Notes file
Professional Ethics and Human Values pdf Notes – PEHV pdf Notes – PEHV pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Objectives,Morals,Values,Ethics,Integrity,Work ethics,Service learning,Virtues,Respect for others,Living peacefully,Caring,Sharing,Honesty,Courage’s,
- Valuing time,Cooperation,Commitment,Empathy,Self-confidence,Challenges in the work place,Spirituality.
- Overview,Senses of engineering ethics,Variety of moral issues,Types of inquiries,Moral dilemma,Moral autonomy,Moral development,Consensus and controversy,Profession,
- Models of professional roles,Responsibility,Theories about right action,Self-control,Self-interest,Customs,Religion,Self-respect,Case study:Choice of the theory
- Engineering as experimentation,Engineers as responsible experimenters,Codes of ethics,Industrial standards,A balanced outlook on law,Case study:The challenger,We shall now compare the two activities,
- and identify the similarities and contrasts,A conscientious commitment to live by moral values,Be accountable for the results of the project (accountability).
- Safety definition,Safety and risk,Risk analysis,Assessment of safety and risk,Safe exit,Risk-benefit analysis,Sefety lessons from”the challenger’Case study:Power plants,Collegiality and loyalty,
- State the definition of ‘Safety’,Name the factors that influence the perception of risk,List two analytical methods of testing for safety of a product/project.