Prestressed Concrete Structures pdf Notes – PCS pdf Notes file
Prestressed Concrete Structures pdf Notes – PCS pdf Notes – PCS pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Detailed estimate,Abstract estimate,Preliminary Estimate or Rough cost estimate,Plinth area estimate,Cube Rate Estimate or Cubical Content Estimate,Approximate QuantityMethod Estimate,
- Detailed Estimate or Item Rate Estimate,Revised Estimate,Supplementary Estimate And Revised Estimate,Annual Repair or Maintenances Estimate,Supplementary.
- Material should be water proof and corrosion resistant,Natural ventilation provided should be adequate,
- A manhole should be provided to permit inspection and cleaning,Baffles should be limited to one at the inlet and one at the outlet.
- functions of water stopper (water bar) in water tank construction,Prestressed cylinder pipe,Prestressed non-cylinder pipe,circular prestressing, stage constructions.
- propped construction,Prestressing force,Self weight of the beam,Dead load of the concrete,Live load acting on the concrete.
- advantages of prestressed concrete bridges,advantages of post tensioning system,Post tensioning is suitable for heavy cast in place members,
- The waiting period in the casting bed is less,The transfer of prestress is independent of transmission length.