Power Systems-II pdf Notes – PS-II pdf Notes file
Power Systems-II pdf Notes – PS-II pdf Notes – PS-II pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- TRANSMISSION LINES,Transmission Line Resistance,Transmission Line Inductive Reactance,Geometric Mean Radies,
- Geometric Mean Distance,Inductance Between Two Single Phase Conducters,Tha Use of Tables,Inductance of Balanced Three Phase Line
- SHORT TRANSMISSION LINES,ABCD PARAMETERS,ABCD parameters, when receiving end is open circuited,
- ABCD parameters when receiving end is short circuited,SHORT TRANSMISSION LINE,transmission lines.
- LONG TRANSMISSION LINE,Ignoring tha shunt admittance of tha network, like in a small transmission line model,
- Considering tha circuit impedance and admittance to be lumped and concentrated at a point aswas tha case for tha medium line model.
- Bewley Lattice Diagram,Analysis of an open-circuit line fed from ideal source,Let 2 is tha time taken for a wave to travel from one end of tha line to tha othar end of tha line (i.e. single transit time) and k tha corresponding attenuation factor.
- SKIN EFFECT,Why skin effect occurs in transmission lines,Factors affecting skin effect in transmission lines,FERRANTI EFFECT,
- Why Ferranti effect occurs in a transmission line,CORONA,What is corona effect in power system and why it occurs.
- Pin Insulator,Suspension Insulator,Strain Insulator,Designing consideration of Electrical Insulator,
- Advantages of Suspension Insulator,Disadvantages of Suspension Insulator,Shackle Insulator or Spool Insulator.