Power System Operation and Control pdf Notes – PSOC pdf Notes file
Power System Operation and Control pdf Notes – PSOC pdf Notes – PSOC pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Automatic Generation Control,Coordination between LFC and Economic Dispatch,Economic operation of power systems,
- Performance Curves Input-Output Curve,Incremental Fuel Rate Curve,Incremental cost curve,Economic Distribution of Loads between the Units of a Plant.
- Long-Range Hydro-Scheduling,Short-Range Hydro-Scheduling,OPTIMAL POWER FLOW PROBLEM,
- Short-range hydro-scheduling(1 day to I wk) involves the hour-by-hour scheduling of all generation on a system to achieve minimum production cost for the given time period..
- Introduction,Generator Voltage Control System,A schematic of Excitation (Voltage) Control System,
- A simplified block diagram of Voltage (Excitation) Control System,Performance of AVR Loop,Automatic Load Frequency Control,
- The Schematic representation of ALFC system
- Interconnected areas in a power system,Coordination between LFC and Economic Dispatch,
- Swing Equation,Compensation of Power Transmission Systems,Ideal Series Compensator,
- Ideal Shunt Compensator,Improving Stability Margin