Power System Analysis pdf Notes – PSA pdf Notes file
Power System Analysis pdf Notes – PSA pdf Notes – PSA pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- INTRODUCTION,Modern power system,Components,Single line diagram,Function of power system
- analysis,Block diagram,Load flow analysis,Short circuit analysis,Types of faults,3 phase ground fault,Line to
- ground fault,Line to line fault,Double line to line fault,Open conductor fault,Transient stability
- analysis,Advantages of bus impedence matrix,Modification existing bus impedence matrix,Need for system
- analysis,Transient stability,Transmission lines,Transformers,Assumption of transient stability,Formation of Y-bus by singular transformation.
- POWER FLOW ANALYSIS,Types of buses,Load bus,Generator bus,Slack bus,Need for slack bus,Gauss seidal
- method,Newton raphson method,Flow chart,Algorithm for gauss seidal method.
- FAULT ANALYSIS-BALANCED FAULTS,Introduction,Classification of faults,Shunt faults,Series faults,Fault
- calculation,Steady state transient,Subtransient period,Transient period,Steady state period,Short circuit
- studies,Assumption,Transient reactance and its significance,Building algorithm for bus impedence matrix.
- UNSYMMENTRICAL FAULT ANALYSIS,Types,Single line ground fault,Line fault,Double line-ground
- fault,One or two open conductor fault,Problems,Negative sequence,Zero sequence.