OOP through C++ pdf Notes – OOPs pdf Notes file
OOP through C++ pdf Notes – OOPs notes pdf – OOPs pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
OOPs Latest Material Links
OOPs Old Material Links
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Object oriented thinking :- Need for oop paradigm, A way of viewing world – Agents, responsibility, messages, methods, classes and instances,
- Class hierarchies (Inheritance), method binding, overriding and exceptions, summary of oop concepts, coping with complexity, abstraction mechanisms.
- Java Basics History of Java, Java buzzwords, datatypes, variables, scope and life time of variables, arrays, operators, expressions, control statements, type conversion and costing, simple java program,
- Classes and objects – concepts of classes, objects, constructors, methods, access control, this keyword, garbage collection, overloading methods and constructors, parameter passing, recursion,nested and inner classes, exploring string class.
- Inheritance – Hierarchical abstractions, Base class object, subclass, subtype, substitutability, forms of inheritance- specialization, specification,
- construction, extension, limitation, combination, benefits of inheritance, costs of inheritance. Member access rules, super uses, using final with inheritance, polymorphism- method overriding, abstract classes.the object class.
- Packages and Interfaces : Defining, Creating and Accessing a Package, Understanding CLASSPATH, importing packages, differences between classes and interfaces,
- defining an interface, implementing interface, applying interfaces, variables in interface and extending interfaces. Exploring packages – Java.io
- Exception handling – Concepts of exception handling, benefits of exception handling, Termination or resumptive models, exception hierarchy, usage of try, catch,
- throw, throws and finally, built in exceptions, creating own exception sub classes String handling, Exploring java.util
- Multi Threading – Differences between multi threading and multitasking, thread life cycle, creating threads, thread priorities,
- synchronizing threads, inter thread communication, thread groups, daemon threads, Enumeration autoboxing, annotations, generics.
- Event Handling : Events, Event sources, Event classes, Event Listeners, Delegation event model, handling mouse and keyboard events, Adapter classes
- The AWT class hierarchy, user interface components- labels, button, canvas, scrollbars, text components, check box, check box groups, choices, lists panels – scrollpane, dialogs, menubar, graphics, layout manager – layout manager types – boarder, grid, flow, card and grib bag.
- Applets – Concepts of Applets, differences between applets and applications, life cycle of an applet, types of applets, creating applets, passing parameters to applets.
- Swing – Introduction, limitations of AWT, MVC architecture, components, containers, exploring swing- JApplet, JFrame and JComponent,
- Icons and Labels, text fields, buttons – The JButton class, Check boxes, Radio buttons, Combo boxes, Tabbed Panes, Scroll Panes, Trees, and Tables.
Reference – OOP through C++ Notes – OOPs notes pdf – OOPs pdf notes – OOPs Pdf – OOPs Notes
1. An Introduction to programming and OO design using Java, J.Nino and F.A. Hosch, John wiley & sons.
2. An Introduction to OOP, second edition, T. Budd, pearson education.
3. Introduction to Java programming 6th edition, Y. Daniel Liang, pearson education.
4. An introduction to Java programming and object oriented application development, R.A. Johnson- Thomson.
5. Core Java 2, Vol 1, Fundamentals, Cay.S.Horstmann and Gary Cornell, seventh Edition, Pearson Education.
6 .Core Java 2, Vol 2, Advanced Features, Cay.S.Horstmann and Gary Cornell, Seventh Edition, Pearson Education
7. Object Oriented Programming through Java, P. Radha Krishna, University Press.
Text books – OOP through C++ Notes – OOPs notes pdf – OOPs pdf notes – OOPs Pdf – OOPs Notes
1. Java; the complete reference, 7th editon, Herbert schildt, TMH.
2. Understanding OOP with Java, updated edition, T. Budd, pearson eduction.