Object Oriented Analysis and Design pdf Notes – OOAD pdf Notes file
Object Oriented Analysis and Design – OOAD pdf Notes
Object Oriented Analysis and Design pdf Notes – OOAD notes pdf – OOAD pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
OOAD Latest Material Links
OOAD Old Material Links
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
UNIT – I
- Introduction to UML : Importance of modeling, principles of modeling, object oriented modeling, conceptual model of the UML, Architecture, Software Development Life Cycle.
UNIT – II
- Basic Structural Modeling : Classes, Relationships, common Mechanisms, and diagrams.
Advanced Structural Modeling : Advanced classes, advanced relationships, Interfaces, Types and Roles, Packages.
UNIT – III
- Class & Object Diagrams : Terms, concepts, modeling techniques for Class & Object Diagrams.
- Basic Behavioral Modeling-I : Interactions, Interaction diagrams.
UNIT – V
- Basic Behavioral Modeling-II : Use cases, Use case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams.
UNIT – VI
- Advanced Behavioral Modeling : Events and signals, state machines, processes and Threads, time and space, state chart diagrams.
- Architectural Modeling : Component, Deployment, Component diagrams and Deployment diagrams.
UNIT – VIII
- Case Study : The Unified Library application.
Reference – Object Oriented Analysis and Design – OOAD notes pdf – OOAD pdf notes – OOAD Pdf – OOAD Notes
1. Meilir Page-Jones: Fundamentals of Object Oriented Design in UML, Pearson Education.
2. Pascal Roques: Modeling Software Systems Using UML2, WILEY- Dreamtech India Pvt. Ltd.
3. Atul Kahate: Object Oriented Analysis & Design, The McGraw-Hill Companies.
4. Mark Priestley: Practical Object-Oriented Design with UML,TATA McGrawHill
5. Appling UML and Patterns: An introduction to Object – Oriented Analysis and Design and Unified Process, Craig Larman, Pearson Education.
Text books – Object Oriented Analysis and Design – OOAD notes pdf – OOAD pdf notes – OOAD Pdf – OOAD Notes
1. Grady Booch, James Rumbaugh, Ivar Jacobson : The Unified Modeling Language User Guide, Pearson Education.
2. Hans-Erik Eriksson, Magnus Penker, Brian Lyons, David Fado: UML 2 Toolkit, WILEY-Dreamtech India Pvt. Ltd.