Network Theory pdf Notes – NT pdf Notes file
Network Theory pdf Notes – NT pdf Notes – NT pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Introduction,Advantages of Three Phase is preferred Over Single Phase,STAR CONNECTION,THE STAR CONNECTION,Delta Connection,
- ANALYSIS OF BALANCED THREE PHASE CIRCUITS,ANALYSIS OF UNBALANCED LOADS,Power in three-phase circuits.
- Introduction,What is meant by Transients,Series RL Circuit,Series RC circuit,Transient During Discharging a Capacitor,
- Response of a series R-L-C circuit due to a dc voltage source,Overdamped response,Underdamped response,Critically damped response.
- The concept of complex frequency,Terminal pairs or poles,Network Function,RESTRICTION ON POLE AND ZERO LOCATIONS OF NETWORK FUNCTION,
- A pair of terminals through which a current may enter or leave a network is known as a port. Two-terminal devices or elements (such as resistors, capacitors, and inductors) result in one-port networks.
- A pair of terminals through which a current may enter or leave a network is known as a port. A port is an access to the network and consists of a pair of terminals;
- the current entering one terminal leaves through the other terminal so that the net current entering the port equals zero.
- Frequency-selective or filter circuits pass to the output only those input signals that are in a desired range of frequencies (called pass band).
- The amplitude of signals outside this range of frequencies (called stop band) is reduced (ideally reduced to zero). Typically in these circuits, the input and output currents are kept to a small value and as such,
- the current transfer function is not an important parameter. The main parameter is the voltage transfer function in the frequency domain.