Multimedia & Rich Internet Applications pdf Notes – MRIC pdf Notes file
Multimedia & Rich Internet Applications pdf Notes – MRIC pdf Notes – MRIC pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of Jntu.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the Jntu Syllabus Book.
- A PC vendor,A consumer entertainment vendor,A Computer Science (CS) student,Multimedia and Computer Science,Components of Multimedia,
- Multimedia Research Topics and Projects,Multimedia processing and coding,Multimedia system support and networking.
- Higher-end video systems, such as for studios, make use of three separate video signals for the red, green, and blue image planes. This is referred to as componellt video.
- This kind of system has three wires (and connectors) connecting the camera or other devices to a TV or monitor.
- The MPEG-1 audio/video digital compression standard was approved by the International Organization for Standardization International Electro technical Commission (ISOIIEC)
- NlPEG group in November 1991 for Coding of Audio for Digital Storage Media at up to about 1.5 Mbitls . Common digital storage media include compact discs (CDs) and video compact discs (VCDs).
- Adobe Flash CS3 (Creative Suite 3) is a commercial application that you can use to produce interactive, animated movies.
- Flash can be used to create web-based banner advertisements, interactive websites, games and web-based applications with stunning graphics and multimedia effects.
- Despite the tremendous technological growth of the Internet over the past decade, the usability of web applications has lagged behind compared to that of desktop applications.
- Every significant interaction in a web application results in a waiting period while the application communicates over the Internet with a server.
- Rich Internet Applications (RIAs) are web applications that approximate the look, feel and usability of desktop applications. RIAs have two key attributes—performance and a rich GUI.