Mobile Computing pdf Notes – MC pdf Notes file
Mobile Computing pdf Notes – MC pdf Notes – MC pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- The rapidly expanding technology of cellular communication, wireless LANs, and satellite services will make information accessible anywhere and at any time.
- Regardless of size, most mobile computers will be equipped with a wireless connection to the fixed part of the network, and, perhaps, to other mobile computers.
- The IP addresses are designed to work with stationary hosts because part of the address defines the network to which the host is attached.
- A host cannot change its IP address without terminating on-going sessions and restarting them after it acquires a new address.
- The advantage of hoarding is that there is no access latency (delay in retrieving the queried record from the server over wireless mobile networks).
- The client device API has instantaneous data access to hoarded or cached data. After a device caches the data distributed by the server, the data is hoarded at the device.
- Data dissemination entails distributing and pushing data generated by a set of computing systems or broadcasting data from audio,
- video, and data services. The output data is sent to the mobile devices.
- Mobile Ad hoc NETworks (MANETs) are wireless networks which are characterized by dynamic topologies and no fixed infrastructure.
- Each node in a MANET is a computer that may be required to act as both a host and a router and, as much, may be required to forward packets between nodes which cannot directly communicate with one another.