Mobile Application Development pdf Notes – MAD pdf Notes file
Mobile Application Development pdf Notes – MAD pdf Notes – MAD pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- J2ME Overview: Java 2 Micro Edition and the world of Java, Inside J2ME, J2ME and Wireless Devices small Computing Technology.
- Wireless Technology, Radio Data Networks, Microwave Technology, Mobile Radio Networks, Messaging, Personal Digital Assistants.
- J2ME Architecture and Development Environment: J2ME Architecture, Small computing Device Requirements, Run-Time Environment,
- MIDlet Programming, java Language for J2ME, J2ME Software Development Kits, Hello World J2ME Style Multiple MIDLets ina Midlet Suite, J2ME Wireless Toolkit.
- J2ME Best Practices and Patterns: The Reality of working in a J2ME World, Best Practices, Commands, Items, and Event Processing,
- J2ME User Interfaces, Display Class, The Palm OS Emulator, Command Class, Item Class, Exception Handling.
- High-Level Display: Screens, Screen Class, Alert Class, Form Class, Item Class, List Class, Test Box Class,
- Low-Level Display: Canvas: The Canvas, User interactions, Graphs, Clipping Regions, Animation.
- Record Management System: Record Storage, Writing and Reading Records, Record Enumeration, Sorting Records, Searching Records, Record Listener.
- The JDBC interface has methods that open a connection to a database management system (DBMS), then transmit messages (queries) to insert, retrieve, modify, or delete data stored in a database.
- JDBC and Embedded SQL: Model Program, Tables, Indexing, Inserting Data into Tables, Selecting Data from a Table, Metadata,
- Updating Tablets, Deleting form a Table. Joining Tables, Calculating Data, Grouping and Ordering Data, Sub queries, VIEWS.
- Generic connection Framework, The connection, Hypertext Transfer Protocol, Communication Management using HTTP commands,
- Session Management, Transmit as a Background Process.