Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science pdf Notes – MFCS pdf Notes file
Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science pdf Notes – MFCS notes pdf – MFCS pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
MFCS Latest Material Links
MFCS Old Material Links
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Mathematical Logic : Statements and notations, Connectives, Well formed formulas, Truth Tables, tautology, equivalence implication, Normal forms, Quantifiers, universal quantifiers.
- Predicates : Predicative logic, Free & Bound variables, Rules of inference, Consistency, proof of contradiction, Automatic Theorem Proving.
- Relations : Properties of binary Relations, equivalence, transitive closure,compatibility and partial ordering relations, Lattices,
- Hasse diagram. Functions: Inverse Function Compositions of functions, recursive Functions, Lattice and its Properties.
- Algebraic structures : Algebraic systems Examples and general properties, Semi groups and monads, groups sub groups’ homomorphism, Isomorphism.
- Elementary Combinatorics: Basis of counting, Combinations & Permutations, with repetitions, Constrained repetitions,
- Binomial Coefficients, Binomial Multinomial theorems, the principles of Inclusion – Exclusion.Pigeon hole principles and its applications.
- Recurrence Relation : Generating Functions, Function of Sequences Calculating Coefficient of generating function,
- Recurrence relations, Solving recurrence relation by substitution and Generating funds. Characteristics roots solution of In homogeneous Recurrence Relation.
- Graph Theory : Representation of Graph, DFS, BFS, Spanning Trees, planar Graphs
- Graph Theory and Applications, Basic Concepts Isomorphism and Sub graphs, Multi graphs and Euler circuits, Hamiltonian graphs, Chromatic Numbers