Metrology and Measurements pdf Notes – MM pdf Notes file
Metrology and Measurements pdf Notes – MM pdf Notes – MM pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Range of measurement,Resolution,sensitivity and range with suitable,system error and correction,Measurand,
- Deterministic Metrology,over damped and under damped system,four methods of measurement.
- considerations while manufacturing the slip gauges,calibrate the slip gauges,various linear measurements,various types of linear measuring instruments,
- four angular measuring instrument used in metrology,Mechanical comparators,Electrical comparators,Optical comparators, Pneumatic comparators.
- Progressive erro, Drunken error,Periodic error,Irregular errors,Using taper parallels,Using rollers and slip gauges,
- One wire method,Two wire method,Three wire method,Pitch measuring machine,Tool maker,Screw pitch gauge.
- interferometer,common source of light used for interferometer,crest and trough,wavelength,spindle errorsalignment testingmachine tool test,geometrical tests conducted on machine tools.
- load cells,principle of hot wire anemometer,inferential type of flow meters,fluid expansion thermometer,types of hot wire anemometer,