Machine Drawing pdf Notes – MD pdf Notes file
Machine Drawing pdf Notes – MD pdf Notes – MD pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Drawing exercises,Shaft Coulings,Bearings,Riveted Joints,What is a key and what for is it used,What is the difference between a saddle key and a sunk key,
- What is the purpose of providing a head at the end of a taper sunk key,Give the proportions of a gib head, in terms of shaft diameter,Where and why the woodruffkey is used,
- What is a feather key and what are its uses,What is a feather key and what are its uses,What is a feather key and what are its uses,What is cotter and when is it used?
- What is the purpose of using a gib along with a cotter in a cotter joint?,What is the difference between the eye end and fok end of a knuckle joint?,Name different types of shaft couplings.
- What is the basis, on which shaft couplings are class fied?,State where and why split-muff coupling is used in preference to solid muff coupling.