Linear and Digital IC Application pdf Notes – ICA pdf Notes file
Linear and Digital IC Application pdf Notes – ICA notes pdf – ICA pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
ICA Latest Material Links
ICA Old Material Links
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- INTEGRATED CIRCUITS:Classification, chip size and circuit complexity, basic information of Op-amp, ideal and practical Op-amp,
- Internal circuits, Op-amp characteristics, DC and AC characteristics, 741 op-amp and its features, modes of operation- inverting, non-inverting, differential.
- OP-AMP APPLICATIONS:Basic application of Op-amp, instrumentation amplifier, ac amplifier, V to I and I to V converters, sample & hold circuits, multipliers and dividers,
- Differentiators and Integrators, Comparators, Schmitt trigger, Multivibrators, introduction to voltage regulators, features of 723.
- ACTIVE FILTERS & OSCILLATORS:Introduction, 1st order LPF, HPF filters. Band pass, Band reject and all pass filters. Oscillator types and principle of operation – RC,
- Wien and quadrature type, waveform generators – triangular, sawtooth, square wave and VCO.
- TIMERS & PHASE LOCKED LOOPS:Introduction to 555 timer, functional diagram, monostable and astable operations and applications, Schmitt Trigger.
- PLL – introduction, block schematic, principles and description of individual blocks of 565.
- D-A AND A- D CONVERTERS:Introduction, basic DAC techniques, weighted resistor DAC, R-2R ladder DAC, inverted R-2R DAC, and IC 1408 DAC, Different types of ADCs – parallel comparator type ADC,
- Counter type ADC, successive approximation ADC and dual slope ADC. DAC and ADC specifications.
- Classification of Integrated circuits, comparison of various logic families, standard TTL NAND Gate- Analysis& characteristics, TTL open collector O/Ps, Tristate TTL,
- MOS & CMOS open drain and tristate outputs, CMOS transmission gate, IC interfacing- TTL driving CMOS & CMOS driving TTL .
- Design using TTL-74XX & CMOS 40XX series, code converters, decoders, Demultiplexers, Encoder, priority Encoder, multiplexers & their applications, priority generators/checker circuits.
- Arithmetic circuits-parallel binary adder/subtractor circuits using 2’s, Complement system. Magnetic comparator circuits.
- SEQUENTIAL CIRCUITS:Commonly available 74XX & CMOS 40XX series of ICs RS,JK,Master SLave , D and T type Flip-flops & their conversions. synchronous and asynchronous counters. Decade counter, shift registers & applications.
Reference – Linear and Digital IC Application Notes – ICA notes pdf – ICA pdf notes – ICA Pdf – ICA Notes
1. Operational Amplifiers and Linear Integrated Circuits – R.F. Coughlin and Fredrick F. Driscoll, PHI, 1977.
2. Operational Amplifiers and Linear Integrated Circuits: Theory and Applications –Denton J. Daibey, TMH.
3. Design with Operational Amplifiers and Analog Integrated Circuits – Sergio Franco, McGraw Hill, 3rd Ed., 2002.
Text books – Linear and Digital IC Application Notes – ICA notes pdf – ICA pdf notes – ICA Pdf – ICA Notes
1. Linear Integrated Circuits –D. Roy Chowdhury, New Age International (p) Ltd, 2nd Ed., 2003.
2. Op-Amps & Linear ICs – Ramakanth A. Gayakwad, PHI, 1987.
3. Digital Fundamentals – Floyd and Jain, Pearson Education,8th Edition, 2005.