Linear and Digital IC Applications pdf Notes – ICA pdf Notes file
Linear and Digital IC Applications pdf Notes – ICA pdf Notes – ICA pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIER: Ideal and Practical Operational amplifier, Op-Amp characteristics – DC and AC. Features of IC741 Op-Amp, Modes of operation-Inverting and Non-inverting,
- Differential, Instrumentation amplifier, AC amplifier, Integrator and Differentiator, Comparators, Schmitt trigger, Introduction to Voltage Regulators,
- features of IC 723 general purpose regulator, Three Terminal Voltage Regulators.
- OP-AMP, IC-555 & IC 565 Applications: Introduction to Active Filters characteristics of low pass and high pass
filters, band pass, band reject and all pass filters.
- Analysis of 1st order LPF & HPF Butterworth filters, waveform generators-Triangular, saw tooth and square wave generators. Introduction to IC 555 timer, functional diagram,
- monostable and astable operations and applications, PLL – introduction, basic principle, phase detector/comparator,
Voltage Controlled Oscillator (IC 566), low pass filter, monolithic PLL and applications of PLL.
- DATA CONVERTERS: Introduction, basic DAC techniques, Different types of DACs-weighted resistor DAC, R-2R
ladder DAC, inverted R-2R DAC,
- Different types of ADCs- parallel comparator type ADC, counter type ADC, successive approximation ADC and dual slope ADC, DAC and ADC Specifications.
- DIGITAL INTERAGETED CIRCUITS: Classification of IC’s, Comparison of various logic families, CMOS Transmission Gate,
- IC Interfacing –TTL Driving CMOS & CMOS Driving TTL, Combinational Logic ICs- Specifications and Applications of TTL-74XX & CMOS 40XX Series ICs. Code Converters,
- Decoders, Demultiplexers, LED & LCD Decoders with Drivers, Encoders, Priority Encoders, Multiplexers, Demultiplexers, Parity Generators/Checkers, Parallel Binary Adder/Subtractor, Magnitude Comparators.
- SEQUNTIAL LOGIC ICS AND MEMORIES: Familiarity with commonly available 74XX & CMOS 40XX series ICs- All types of Flip Flops (IC 7474, IC 7473),
- Synchronous counters, Decade Counters, Shift Registers, Universal Shift Register(IC 74194). Memories – ROM Architecture, Types of ROMS & applications, RAM Architecture, Static and Dynamic RAMs.