INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS pdf Notes MATERIAL2 – IPR2 pdf Notes file
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS pdf Notes MATERIAL2 – IPR2 pdf Notes – IPR2 pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Intellectual property refers to creation of the human intellect Some common types of intellectual property rights (IPR), in some foreign countries intellectual property rights is referred to as industrial property,
- copyright, patent and trademarks, trade secrets all these cover music, literature and other artistic works, discoveries and inventions and words, phrases,
- symbols and designs Intellectual Property Rights are themselves a form of property called intangible property.
- The modern definition of trademark is that “it is a word, name, symbol, or device or a combination thereof, used by a person [including a business entity,
- or which a person has a bonafide intention to use, to identify and distinguish his or her goods from those manufactured by others and to indicate the source of those goods.
- Every year millions of Americans create original works like books, music,
- research and other forms of creative expression All these creation are Intellectual Property and all of them are protected by copyright.
- A trade secret is any information that can be used in the operation of a business or other enterprise that is sufficiently valuable and secret to afford an actual or potential economic advantage over others.
- The Internet derives from a network set up in the 1970s by the Department of Defense to connect military and research sites that could continue to communicate even in the event of nuclear attract.