INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS pdf Notes – IPR pdf Notes file
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS pdf Notes- IPR pdf Notes – IPR pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Introduction,Types of Intellectual Property,Trademarks and Service Marks,Federal Registration of trademarks,Federal Registration of Copyrights,
- Federal Registration of Copyrights,Trade Secrets,Protection of Trade Secrets,United States Patents and Trademark Office,International Trademark Association.
- PURPOSE AND FUNCTION OF TRADEMARK,TYPES OF MARKS,Trademark & Service mark,A Certification mark,
- Collective Mark,ACQUISITION OF TRADEMARK RIGHTS,Common Law Rights,Although there is no requirement that a trademark owner apply for a secure federal registration of mark with the PTO,
- registration on the PTO’s Principal Register does offer several advantages.
- Every year millions of Americans create original works like books, music, research and other forms of creative expression.
- All these creation are Intellectual Property and all of them are protected by copyright. Writers, editors and publishers,
- understanding copyrights issues are essential. Especially now that the production of counterfeit [imitating] and pirated goods,
including written works, has become so prevalent.
- A trade secret is any information that can be used in the operation of a business or other enterprise that is sufficiently valuable and secret to afford an actual or potential economic advantage over others,
- The rapid pace of technology advances the ease with which information can now be rapidly disseminated and the mobility of employees require businesses to devote significant effort to protecting their trade secrets.
- Trademark owners throughout the world are struggling with new issues presented byincreased electronic communication,
- primarily that occurring through the Internet,The Internet derives from a network set up in the 1970s by the
- Department of Defense to connect military and research sites that could continue to communicate even in the event of nuclear attract.