Information Security pdf Notes – IS pdf Notes file
Information Security pdf Notes – IS pdf Notes – IS pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Security attacks (interruption, interception, modification and fabrication), security services (confidentiality, authentication, integrity, non-repudiation,
- access control and availability) and mechanisms, a model for internetwork security, internet standards and rfcs, buffer overflow & format string vulnerabilities, tcp session hijacking,
- attacks, route table modification, udp hijacking, and man-in-the-middle attacks.
- Conventional encryption principles, conventional encryption algorithms, cipher block modes of operation, location of encryption devices,
- key distribution approaches of message authentication, secure hash functions and hmac,Cipher Text,Decryption Algorithm.
- Electronic Codebook Book (ECB),Cipher Block Chaining Mode (CBC),Output Feedback Mode (OFB),Counter Mode (CTR),
- Message Authentication,Message Encryption,Message Authentication Code,Hash Function,MD5 Message Digest Algorithm.
- Email privacy: pretty good privacy (pgp) and s/mime,PGP Notations,PGP Operation- Authentication,PGP Operation- Confidentiality,
- PGP Operation – Email Compatibility,PGP Operation – Segmentation/Reassembly,Cryptographic Keys and Key Rings.
- Internet Protocol security (IPSec) is a framework of open standards for protecting communications over Internet Protocol (IP) networks through the use of cryptographic security services.
- IPSec supports network-level peer authentication, data origin authentication, data integrity, data confidentiality (encryption), and replay protection.
- Web security requirements, secure socket layer (SSL) and transport layer security (TLS), secure electronic transaction (SET),
- Web Traffic Security Approaches,SSL Record Protocol,SSL Change Cipher Spec Protocol.