Industrial Waste Water Treatment pdf Notes – IWWT pdf Notes file
Industrial Waste Water Treatment pdf Notes – IWWT pdf Notes – IWWT pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Sources of Industrial Waste,Characteristics of the Industrial Wastes,Inorganic salts,Acids and Alkalis,Organic matter,
- Suspended solids ,Floating Solids and liquids,Heated Water,Colour ,Toxic chemicals,Microorganisms,
- Industrial wastewater means used up water from industries.
- Waste Reduction Alternatives,Volume Reduction,Classification of Wastes,Conservation Of wastewater,
- Changing Production to Decrease Wastes,Re-Using Both Industrial and Municipal Effluents for Raw Water supplies,
- Elimination of Batch or Slug Discharge Of Process Wastes,In general
- Sludge Lagooning,Removal of Onganic Dissolved Solid,Lagooning,Phosphorus Removal,Phosphorous in wastewater
- ,Orthophosphates,Enhanced biological phosphorus removal,Physical Treatment,Membrane technologies.
- Comparison of Disposal Methods,Tanning Process,Sources of waste water and their characteristics,
- Effects of waste on receiving water and sewers,Woolen Textile Mills waste,Treatment of Cotton and Woolen Textile Mill Waste.