Grid and Cloud Computing pdf Notes – GCC pdf Notes file
Grid and Cloud Computing pdf Notes – GCC pdf Notes – GCC pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Evolutionary Trend,MPP-Maariv parallel Processors,High Performance Computing (HPC),High Throughtput Computing (HTC),
- Computing Paradigms,Centralized Computing,Parallel Computing,Distributed Computing,Autonomous Computers,Cloud Computing.
- Open Grid Service Architecture (OGSA),Physical and Logical Resources layer,Web Services Layers,
- OGSA Architected Services Layer,Grid Core Services,Service Management,Service Communication,Policy Services,
- Security Services,Application Layer,Open Gird Services infrastructure,Data Intensive Grid Service Models.
- Cloud Deployment Models,Cloud Computing,Private Cloud,Data Center Networking,Cloud Design Objectives,
- Cloud Service Models of different Serives Levels,Infrastracture as a Service (IAAS),Platfrom as a Service,
- Software as a Service(SAAS),Implementation Levels of Virtualization,Code Interpretation.
- Globus Toolkit Architecture,GT4 Library,Globus Job Workflow,Client-Globus Interactions,MapReduce Model in detail,
- Introducing Hadoop,Map & Reduce function,HDFS Concepts in detail,Namenodes and Datanodes,
- HDFS Federation,HDFS High-Availability,Failover and fencing,Anatomy of a File Read,Anatomy of a File write,Ingest the URLs and their associated metadata,
- Normalize the URLs,Eliminate duplicate URLs,Filter the URLs against a set of exclusion and inclusion filters.