Geotechnical Engineering pdf Notes – GE pdf Notes file
Geotechnical Engineering pdf Notes – GE pdf Notes – GE pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Formation of Soils,Formation of Clay Minerals,Basic Structural Units,Isomorphous substitution,Formation of Clay Minerals,Basic Structural Units,Structure of Clay Minerals,
- Two-layer Sheet Minerals,Kaolinite Mineral,Montmorillonite MineralFine Soil Fabric,Phase Relations of Soils,Three-phase SystemVolume Relations,Weight Relations,
- Dry unit weight,Bulk unit weightSaturated unit weight,Buoyant unit weight,Inter-Relations,Soil Classification,Grain-Size Distribution Curve,Grading characteristics,Percentages (or fractions),
- Curvature coefficientIndian Standard Soil Classification System,Liquidity IndexStresses in the Ground,Pore Water Pressure,Effective stress under Hydrodynamic Conditions,
- Importance of Effective stress,Permeability of SoilPressure, Elevation and Total Heads,Permeability of Different soils,Laboratory Measurement of Permeability,The term “soil” can have different meanings,
- depending upon the field in which it is considered,Pressure, Elevation and Total Heads,Permeability of Different soils,For Silts and ClaysLaboratory Measurement of Permeability,
- Two-dimensional Flow,Calculation of flow in a channel,Increases density,Increases strength characteristics,Increases load-bearing capacity,Decreases undesirable settlement,
- Increases stability of slopes and embankments,Decreases permeability,Reduces water seepageReduces Swelling & ShrinkageReduces frost damage,Reduces erosion damageDevelops high negative pore pressures (suctions) increasing effective stress.