Flight Mechanics- II pdf Notes – FM-II pdf Notes file
Flight Mechanics- II pdf Notes – EC pdf Notes – FM-II pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- AIRCRAFT IN EQUILIBRIUM FLIGHT- ELEVATOR ANGLE AND STICK
- FORCES TO TRIM- LONGITUDINAL STATIC AND MANEUVER STABILITY,LONGITUDINAL FORCES AND
- MOMENTS ON AIRCRAFT IN UNACCELERATED FLIGHT .
- ESTIMATION OF AERODYNAMIC FORCES AND MOMENT DERIVATIVES OF AIRCRAFT,AERODYNAMIC
- FORCE AND MOMENT REPRESENTATION,Derivatives due to the change in in forward speed,derivarives
- due to the the time rate of change of the angel of attack.
- STICK FREE LONGITUDINAL STABILITY- CONTROL FORCES TO TRIM,
- LATERAL-DIRECTIONAL STATIC STABILITY AND TRIM,Aerodynamic and Mass balancing,Set back hinge
- or over hang balance,Horn balance,Internal balance or internal seal,Tabs – Introductory remark,Trim tab,Link
- balance Tab,Servo tab,Power boosted and power operated controls and fly-by-wire,Remark,Mass balancing of control,All movable tail,Elevons,Configuration with two vertical tails.
- AIRCRAFT EQUATIONS OF MOTION- PERTURBED MOTIONLINEARISED,
- DECOUPLED EQUATIONS OF MOTION OF AIRCRAFT,Equations of motion in vector and scalar
- forms,Acceleration of a particle on a rigid body,Vector form of equations of motion,Scalar form of equations of
- motion,Vector form of equations of motion,Scalar form of equations of motion,Forces acting on the
- airplane,Axes systems,Ground axes system,Local horizon system,Body axes system,Reference body axes
- system,Wind axes system,Stability axes system,Relationships between the various axes systems.
- LONGITUDINAL AND LATERAL-DIRECTIONAL DYNAMIC STABILITY,Examination of stability of
- longitudinal motion – obtaining characteristic
- equation,Responses indicated by roots of characteristic equation,Types of roots which indicate dynamic
- stability,Geometric details,Solution,Iterative solution of the characteristic equation,Routh’s Criteria,Damping
- and rate of divergence when roots are real,Damping, rate of divergence, period of oscillation and number of
- cycles for half
- amplitude when the roots constitute a complex pair,Modes of longitudinal motion.