Engineering Graphics pdf Notes – EG pdf Notes file
Engineering Graphics pdf Notes – EG pdf Notes – EG pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Concepts and conventions,importance of graphics in engineering applications,geomatrical drawing,drawing instruments and materials,mini drafter,drawing papers,drawing pencils,
- layout of drawing sheet,types of lines and applications in mechanical engg drawings,lettering,dimensions,methods of placing dimensions,
- plane curves and free hand sketching,basic geometrical constructions,curves used in engineering practices,need for the study,definations of conic sections,ecclipse,eccentricity method,procedure,
- parabola,hyberbola,cycloid,engineering drawing is a graphic language of engineers which is used to represent real thing,by means of engineering drawing one can express the shape,size,
- finish etc of any object accurately and clearly,importance of graphics in engineering applications.the end point of all graphical knowledge is its use in design.design normally involves sketches and eventually design drawings.
- Projecton of points,projection of straight line,straight line:a line joining any two points along the shortest route is called straight line,projection of straight line,
- projection of plane,position of plane,inclined to other,important notes,projection of points,projection of planes inclined to 2 planes.
- Projection of solids,classification of solids,prisms,pyramids,types,cylinder,cone,sphere,solids with its axis inclined to hp and parllel to vp,
- change of position method,change of reference line method or auxiliry plane method,projection of solids,perspective position.
- Perpendicular to the VP and Parallel to the HP,Perpendicular to the HP and Parallel to the VP,To get the True Shape of the section,Perpendicular to the HP and Inclined to the VP, To get the True Shape of the section,
- Let us imagine that a hexagonal pyramid of base 35mm and height 55mm, rests with its base on the HP such that one of its edges is perpendicular to the VP.
- A section plane inclined at 60° to the VP and perpendicular to the HP cuts the pyramid at 10mm from the axis.