Embedded and Real Time Systems pdf Notes – ERTS pdf Notes file
Embedded and Real Time Systems pdf Notes – ERTS pdf Notes – ERTS pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Introduction to embedded computing and ARM processors ,embedded computing system,examples of embedded system,microprocessor varieties,characteristics of embedded system,
- functional complexity,real-time operation,hard real time,soft real time,non functional requirements,need for microprocessor,embedded computing platform,
- physics of software,challenges in embedded system design,design methodologies,design goals,levels of abstraction,top-down vs bottom-up,stepwise refinement,
- functional vs non functional requirements,requirement form,model train controller.
- Computing platform and design analysis,bus based computer systems cpu buses,bus protocals,four cycle handshake,microprocesser bus,state diagram for bus read,
- bus multiplexing,direct memory access,bus mastership,DMA operation,system bus configurations,memory components,random access memory,programable ROM,flash memory,
- flash writing,types of flash,timers&counters,watch dog timer,7-segment Lcd display,types of high resolution display,touch screen,dual slope conversion,bus based computer systems,
- system architectures,hardware platform architecture, software architecture,adding logic to a board,software elements,debugging embedded systems,host based tools,cross compiler,cross debugger,software debuggers.
- Process and operating systems multiple tasks and multiprocess,multirate systems,real time systems,dead line frequency,timing specifications on process,
- task graphs,process execution characteristics,cpu utilization,state of a process,hyperperiod,cyclostatic,TDMA Assumption,round robin,running periodic process,
- timed loop implementation,multiple time implementation,timer&counter implementation,operating systems,operating system structure,priority driven scheduling,
- process initiation disciplines,timing requirements on process,inter process communication,IPC styles,shared memory,message passing,race condition in shared memory.
- System design techniques and networks,common design methodology,waterfall model,coding,testing,maintenance,concurrent engineering,requirements analysis,
- Defination of requirements,Defination of specification,objective of requirements,tools for good set of requirements,setting requirement,
- control oriented specification languages state machine specification language (or) SDL language,state chart,common functionality,system analysis and architecture design,
- quality assurence,low quqlity products,QA techniques,CAN bus,CAN data frame,CAN controller,Automobile network,exponential back-off times.