Electronic Device and Circuits pdf Notes – EDC pdf Notes file
Electronic Device and Circuits pdf Notes – EDC pdf Notes – EDC pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Deals with the structure,operation,characteristics of PN junction diode,led,laser deodes,zener diodes and about half and full rectifiers
- Initial diode has been invented which has been invented which has a characteristics of uncontrolled by power supply.
- Deals with the structure,operation and characteristics of various transisters like BJT,JFET,MOSFET and thefristors and IGBT,
- Transistors are the devices which can be turned on and turned off by the application of control signals they can be controllable switches.
- Deals with the small signal model and analysis of ce,cb,cc amplifiers and gain and frequency response of BJT and MOSFET,
- It is a circuit which increases the amplitude of given input signal without changing the frequency.It is used in radio,television of communication circuits.
- Includes the operation,gain and frequency response of multistage amplifiers and differential amplifier.when the amplication of a single stage amplifier is not sufficient for a particular purpose (or)
- when the input (or) output impedence is not of correct magnitude for the intended application (or) more stages may be connected in cascade.
- Deals with the information about shunt feedback,negative feedback,positive feedback and various types of oscillators like wien bridge,hartley and crystal oscillators.,
- Feedback amplifier and oscillators,advantages of negative feedback,better startalized voltage gain and enhanced frequency response,higher input independence,
- lower output independence,reduction in noise,increase in linearity,voltage series feedback.the examples of voltage series topology are-Bjt common-collector amplifier.