Electronic Circuit Analysis pdf Notes – ECA pdf Notes
Please find the download links of Electronic Circuit Analysis pdf Notes – ECA Notes – ECA pdf Notes Below:
ECA Latest Material Links
ECA Old Material Links
SINGLE STAGE AMPLIFIERS
- Classification of amplifiers- distrotion in amplifiers, analysis of CE, CC and CB configurations with simplified hybrid model, analysis of CE amplifier with emitter resistance and emitter follower,
- Miller’s Theorem and its dual, Design of Single stage RC coupled amplifier using BJT.
MULTI STAGE AMPLIFIERS
- Analysis of Cascaded RC coupled BJT amplifiers Cascode amplifier, Darlington Pair, Different Coupling Schemes used in amplifiers-
- RC Coupled Amplifier, Transformer Coupled amplifier, Direct Coupled amplifier.
BJT AMPLIFIERS – FREQUENCY RESPONSE
- Logarithms, Decibles, General frequency considerations, Frequency response of BJT amplifiers, Analysis at Low and High Frequencies, Effect of coupling and bypass capacitors.
- The hybrid pi – common emitter transistor model, CE short circuit current gain, Current gain with resistive load, single stage CE transistor amplifier response, gain-bandwidth poduct, emitter follower at higher frequencies.
- Basic concepts, MOS small signal model, common source amplifier with resistive load, diode connected load and current source load,
- source follower, common gate stage cascode, folded cascode amplifier, and their frequency response.
- Concepts of feedback, classification of feedback on amplifier characteristics, general characterstics of negative feedback amplifiers, effect of feedback on amplifier characteristics,
- voltage seriesm voltage shunt, current series and current shunt feedback cofigurations, Illustrative problems.
- Classification of oscillators, conditions for oscillatorsm RC Phase shift oscillator , Generalized analysis of LC oscillator-
- Hartley and colpitts Oscillators, Wein Bridge & Crystal Oscillator, Stability of Oscillators.
LARGE SIGNAL AMPLIFIERS
- Classification, Class A Large Signal Amplifiers, Transformer coupled class A Audio power amplifierm Efficiency of Class A Amplifier, Class B Amplifier, Efficiency of CLass b Amplifier,
- Class B Pushpull amplifier, Complimentary symmetry Class B Push-Pull amplifier, Distortion in Power Amplifiers, Thermal Stability and Heat sinks.
Introduction, Q- Factor , small signal tuned amplifier, effect of cascading single tuned amplifiers on bandwidth, effect of cascading double tuned amplifiers on bandwidth, stagger tuned amplifiermm stability of tuned amplifiers.
- integrated electronics – Jacob Millman and Christos C Halkias, 1991 ed 2008, TMH
- Electronic Devices and Circuits – S Shalivahan
- Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits – Behzad Razavi 2008 TMH