Dynamics of Machinery pdf Notes – DM pdf Notes file
Dynamics of Machinery Notes pdf – DM pdf notes – DM notes pdf file to download are listed below please check it –
DM Latest Material Links
DM Old Material Links
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
UNIT – I
- PRECESSION : Gyroscopes, effect of precession motion on the stability of moving vehicles such as motor car, motor cycle, aero planes and ships.
UNIT – II
- STATIC AND DYNAMIC FORCE ANALYSIS OF PLANAR MECHANISMS: Introduction – Free Body Diagrams – Conditions for equilibrium –
- Two three and four force Members – inertia forces and D‘ Alembert’s Principle planar rotation about a ﬁxed center.
- SYTHESIS OF LINKAGES: Three position synthesis – Four Position synthesis – Precision positions – structural error – Chebychev’s spacing, freudentein’s Equation, Problems.
UNIT – IV
- Clutches: Friction clutches- Single Disc or plate clutch, Multiple Disc Clutch, Cone Clutch, Centrifugal Clutch.
- BRAKES AND DYNAMOMETERS : Simple block brakes, internal expanding brake, band brake of vehicle. Dynamometers – absorption and transmission types. General description and methods of operations.
- TURNING MOMENT DIAGRAM AND FLY WHEELS : Turning moment – Inertia Torque connecting rod angular velocity and acceleration,
- crank effort and torque diagrams – Fluctuation of energy – Fly wheels and their design.
UNIT – VI
- GOVERNERS : Watt, Porter and Proell governors. Spring loaded governors – Hartnell and hartung with auxiliary springs. Sensitiveness, isochronism and hunting.
- BALANCING : Balancing of rotating masses Single and multiple – single and different planes. Balancing of Reciprocating Masses: Primary, Secondary, and higher balancing of reciprocating masses. Analytical and graphical methods. Unbalanced forces and couples – examination of “V” multi cylinder in line and radial engines for primary and secondary balancing, locomotive balancing.
UNIT – VIII
- VIBRATION : Free Vibration of mass attached to vertical spring Simple problems on forced damped vibration Vibration Isolation & Transmissibility –
- Whirling of shafts, critical speeds, torsional vibrations, two and three rotor systems.
Reference – Dynamics of Machinery Notes – DM notes pdf – DM pdf notes – DM Pdf – DM Notes
1. Mechanism and Machine Theory / JS Rao and RV Dukkipati / New Age
2. Theory of Machines / Shiegly / MGH
3. Theory of Machines / Thomas Bevan / CBS Publishers
4. Theory of machines / Khurmi/S.Chand.
Text books – Dynamics of Machinery Notes – DM notes pdf – DM pdf notes – DM Pdf – DM Notes
1. Theory of Machines / S.S Ratan/ Mc. Graw Hill Publ.
2. Theory of Machines / Jagadish Lal & J.M.Shah / Metropolitan.