Digital Logic Design and Computer Organization pdf Notes – DLD&CO pdf Notes file
Digital Logic Design and Computer Organization pdf Notes – DLD&CO pdf Notes – DLD&CO pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Basic Structure of Computers,Functional units,Basic operational concepts,Bus structures,
- Software,Performance ,multiprocessors and multi computers ,8 Computer Generations,Data Representation,
- Computer types,Personal computers,Note book computers,Work stations,Enterprise systems,Super computers,
- Functional unit,Input unit,Memory unit,Primary memory,Secondary memory,Primary memory,Secondary memory,Arithmetic logic unit,Output unit.
- Digital Logic Circuits-I, Basic Logic Functions,Boolean algebra,CLOSURE,ASSOCIATIVE LAW,
- COMMUTATIVE LAW,IDENTITY ELEMENT,BASIC IDENTITIES OF BOOLEAN ALGEBRA,DeMorgan’s Theorem,
- MINIMIZATION OF BOOLEAN FUNCTIONS,k-map Simplification,A Three-Variable Karnaugh Map,,Analysis procedure,FLIP FLOPS,D Flip-flop,Combinational and Sequential Circuit.
- Algorithms for fixed point and floating point addition,Algorithms for fixed point addition,Algorithms for floating point addition ,
- Subtraction, multiplication and division operations.,Hardware Implementation of arithmetic and logic operations,
- High Performance arithmetic,Instruction set & Addressing,Memory Locations and Addresses,Address space,MEMORY OPERATIONS,Register transfer notation ,
- ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE NOTATION,Machine addresses and sequencing,Control Address Register,control ROM,opcode,mapping logic,branch logic,multiplexors,incrementer.
- Memory organization,Concept Of Memory,RAM,ROM Memories ,3Memory Hierarchy 4.4Cache ,Secondary Storage,Memory Management Requirements,
- MEMORY HIERARCHY,MAIN MEMORY,RAM AND ROM CHIPS,MEMORY ADDRESS MAP, MEMORY CONNECTION TO CPU,ASSOCIATIVE MEMORY,
- HARDWARE ORGANIZATION,MATCH LOGIC,READ OPERATION,WRITE OPERATION, CACHE MEMORY,MEMORY ADDRESS MAP,
- MEMORY CONNECTION TO CPU,ASSOCIATIVE MEMORY,HARDWARE ORGANIZATION,MATCH LOGIC,READ OPERATION.
- input / Output Organization,Introduction To I/O ,Interrupts- Hardware ,Enabling And Disabling Interrupts ,Device Control ,Direct Memory Access ,
- Buses,Interface Circuits ,INTRODUCTION TO I/O DEVICES,INTERRUPT HARDWARE,ENABLING AND DISABLING INTERRUPTS,
- HANDLING MULTIPLE DEVICES,Interrupt Nesting,Simultaneous Requests,DIRECT MEMORY ACCESS,Bus Arbitration,Centralized Arbitration,
- Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) Bus,Data Transfer,Device Configuration,UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS,INTERFACE CIRCUITS,Parallel port,
- STANDARD I/O INTERFACES,Port Limitation,Device Characteristics,Plug-and-Play,As computers become part of everyday life, their existence should become