Design and Analysis of Algorithm pdf Notes – DAA pdf Notes file
Design and Analysis of Algorithm pdf Notes – DAA pdf Notes – DAA pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
DDA Latest Material Links
DDA Old Material Links
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Introduction: Algorithm,Psuedo code for expressing algorithms,Performance Analysis-Space complexity, Time complexity,
- Asymptotic Notation- Big oh notation, Omega notation, Theta notation and Little oh notation,Probabilistic analysis, Amortized analysis.
- Disjoint Sets- disjoint set operations, union and find algorithms, spanning trees, connected components and biconnected components.
- Divide and conquer: General method , applications-Binary search, Quick sort, Merge sort, Strassen’s matrix multiplication.
- Greedy method: General method, applications-Job sequencing with dead lines, 0/1 knapsack problem, Minimum cost spanning trees, Single source shortest path problem.
- Dynamic Programming: General method, applications-Matrix chain multiplication, Optimal binary search trees, 0/1 knapsack problem, All pairs shortest path problem,Travelling sales person problem, Reliability design.
- Backtracking: General method, applications-n-queen problem, sum of subsets problem, graph coloring, Hamiltonian cycles.
- Branch and Bound: General method, applications – Travelling sales person problem,0/1 knapsack problem- LC Branch and Bound solution, FIFO Branch and Bound solution.
- NP-Hard and NP-Complete problems: Basic concepts, non deterministic algorithms, NP – Hard and NP Complete classes, Cook’s theorem.
Reference – Design and Analysis of Algorithm Notes – DAA notes pdf – DAA pdf notes – DAA Pdf – DAA Notes
1. Introduction to Algorithms, secondedition,T.H.Cormen,C.E.Leiserson, R.L.Rivest,and C.Stein,PHI Pvt. Ltd./ Pearson Education
2. Introduction to Design and Analysis of Algorithms A strategic approach, R.C.T.Lee, S.S.Tseng, R.C.Chang and T.Tsai, Mc Graw Hill.
3. Data structures and Algorithm Analysis in C++, Allen Weiss, Second edition, Pearson education.
4. Design and Analysis of algorithms, Aho, Ullman and Hopcroft,Pearson education.
5. Algorithms – Richard Johnson baugh and Marcus Schaefer, Pearson Education
Text books – Design and Analysis of Algorithm Notes – DAA notes pdf – DAA pdf notes – DAA Pdf – DAA Notes
1. Fundamentals of Computer Algorithms, Ellis Horowitz,Satraj Sahni and Rajasekharam,Galgotia publications pvt. Ltd.
2. Algorithm Design: Foundations, Analysis and Internet examples, M.T.Goodrich and R.Tomassia,John wiley and sons.