Cryptography Network Security pdf Notes – CNS pdf Notes file
Cryptography Network Security pdf Notes – CNS pdf Notes – CNS pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
CNS Latest Material Links
CNS Old Material Link
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Information Transferring
- Attack: Interruption,Interception,Modification,Fabrication
- Attacks, Services and Mechanisms,Important Features of Security.
- Network Security Model,Cryptography,Basic Concepts,Encryption and Decryption.
- Security,History,Classical Cryptographic Techniques.
- Key Management,Attacks,Possible Attacks.Steganography,Caesar Cipher.
- Mathematical Model,Character Frequencies,Letter Frequency Analysis.
- Modular Arithmetic Cipher,
- Letter Frequency Analysis:Single Letter, Double Letter,Triple Letter.
- Playfair Cipher:Use filler letter to separate repeated letters,Encrypt two letters together.
- Analysis:Difficult to use frequency analysis,But vulnerable to known-plain text attack.
- Poly alphabetic Substitution and for more please download the above PDF file.