Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing pdf Notes – CAD CAM pdf Notes file
Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing pdf Notes – CAD CAM pdf Notes – CAD CAM pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
CAD CAM Latest Material Links
CAD CAM Old Material Links
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
UNIT – I
- Computers in Industrial Manufacturing, Product cycle, CAD / CAM Hardware, Basic structure, CPU, Memory types, input devices, display devices, hard copy devices, storage devices.
UNIT – II
- Computer Graphics : Raster scan graphics coordinate system, database structure for graphics modeling, transformation of geometry, 3D transformations, mathematics of projections, clipping, hidden surface removal.
UNIT – III
- Geometric modeling : Requirements, geometric models, geometric construction models, curve representation methods, surface representation methods, modeling facilities desired.
UNIT – IV
- Drafting and Modeling systems : Basic geometric commands, layers, display control commands, editing, dimensioning, solid modeling.
UNIT – V
- Numerical control : NC, NC modes, NC elements, NC machine tools, structure of CNC machine tools, features of Machining center, turning center, CNC Part Programming : fundamentals, manual part programming methods, Computer Aided Part Programming.
UNIT – VI
- Group Tech : Part family, coding and classification, production flow analysis, advantages and limitations, Computer Aided Processes Planning, Retrieval type and Generative type.
UNIT – VII
- Computer Aided Quality Control: Terminology in quality control, the computer in QC, contact inspection methods, noncontact inspection methods-optical,
- noncontact inspection methods-nonoptical, computer aided testing, integration of CAQC with CAD/CAM.
UNIT – VIII
- Computer integrated manufacturing systems: Types of Manufacturing systems, Machine tools and related equipment,
- material handling systems, computer control systems, human labor in the manufacturing systems, CIMS benefits.
Reference – Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing Notes – CAD CAM notes pdf – CAD CAM pdf notes – CAD CAM Pdf – CAD CAM Notes
2. CAD / CAM Theory and Practice / Ibrahim Zeid / TMH