Building Materials, Construction & Planning pdf Notes – BMCP pdf Notes file
Building Materials, Construction & Planning pdf Notes – BMCP pdf Notes – BMCP pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- STONES AND BRICKS,BUILDING STONES,QUARRYING OF STONES,SELECTION OF A SITE FOR QUARRYING,STONE QUARRYING TOOLS,Shovels,Post Hole Digger,
- Sledge hammer,Single Jack Hammer,Star Drill,Typical Plug Drills,METHODS OF QUARRYING,STORAGE OF EXPLOSIVES,PROPERTIES,Permeability,Crushing Strength,
- Appearance,Durability,Co-efficient of Hardness,Specific gravity,Texture,Toughness Index,DRESSING OF A STONE.
- CEMENT & ADMIXTURES,USES OF CEMENT,ORDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT,MANUFACTURE OF CEMENT,DRY PROCESS,WET PROCESS,PLASTER OF PARIS,FIELD TESTS & LAB TESTS FOR CEMENT,
- SOUNDNESS,STRENGTH,Conditions affecting strength,FINENESS,SIEVE METHOD,Air Permeability method,Wagner Turbidimetre method,ADMIXTURES,Superplasticizers,
- Retarders,Accelerators,Air entraining Admixtures,Chemical admixtures,Mineral admixtures,USES,
- Blast Furnace Slag,Mineral admixtures (puzzolanic materials) are usually added to concrete in larger amounts to enhance the workability of fresh concrete; to improve resistance of concrete.
- BUILDING COMPONENTS,LINTELS and ARCHES,Timber Lintels,Stone Lintels,Brick Lintels,Steel Lintels,Reinforced Cement Concrete Lintels,Classification of Arches,Classification according to shape,
- Horse shoe arch,BUILDING SERVICES,PLUMBING SERVICES (WATER DISTRIBUTION, SANITARY),Sanitary lines & fittings,Wash basins,Bath tubs:Bath tubs,
- DRAINAGE SYSTEM,Principles of house drainage,SYSTEMS OF VENTILLATION,NATURAL VENTILATION,Types of air-conditionings,Principles of air-conditioning,ROOM AIR-CONDITIONERS,
- CENTRAL SYSTEM OF AIR-conditioning,In this system, various processes such as filtering,cooling or heating; humidification etc are all installed at a central place and conditioned air is distributed in all the parts of the building through
system of ducts.
- FORM WORK (SHUTTERING),Formwork,Timber,Steel/Aluminium formwork,Requirements for a Form work,Cleaning and treatment of forms,Procedure to be adopted for removing the form work,
- Tolerances,Components of Scaffolding,Standards,Ledgers,Braces,Putlogs,Transoms,Boardings,TYPES OF SCAFFODING,Double scaffolding/ Mason’s Scaffolding,Cantilever Scaffolding /
- Needle Scaffolding,Suspended scaffolding,Trestle scaffolding,Steel scaffolding/Centering,Ladder Scaffolding / Patented scaffolding.
- BUILDING PLANNING,BASIC PRINCIPLES OF BUILDING PLANNING,FLOOR AREA RATIO,FLOOR SPACE INDEX,ROAD SIDE MARGIN,THE AREA OF ROOMS,
- HEIGHT OF ROOF,AREA OF DOORS, WINDOWS & VENTILATORS,STAIR CASE,LIFT,SEPTIC TANK,HEIGHT OF COMPOUND WALL,OPEN SPACE,PARKING SPACE,BUILDING BYE-LAWS,