Bio-Medical Instrumentation pdf Notes – BMI pdf Notes file
Bio-Medical Instrumentation pdf Notes – BMI pdf Notes – BMI pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Internise characteristics of MEMS,energy domain,sensors and actuators,introduction to fabrication,silicon based mems process,new materials,review of electrical and mechanical concepts of MEMS,
- semi conductor devices,stress and strain analysis,flexural beam binding,torsional deflection,micro electrical mechanical systems,
- merits of Mems devices and microfabrication technologies,micro eloctronics integration,parllel fabrication with high precision explain the intrinsic characteristics of MEMS,miniaturization,scaling law,
- nano electromechanical system, micro eloctronic integration,mechanical electrical domain,chemical electrical transduction.sensor consideration,physical sensor,biological sensor,linearity,accuracy,precision,noise,actuators.
- Transuducer,sensor,actuator,electrostatic sensors,parllel plate capacitor,applications,inter digit finger capacitance,applications of comb drives,inertia sensor,
- comb drive accelerometer,micro grippers and micro meters,thermal sensing and actuation,thermal conduction,natural conduction,forced thermal conduction,
- radiations,mechanical,thermal,chemical,bio sensors,radiation,magnetic,physical input,physical output,mechanical thermal chemical radiantelectrical magnetic,
- sensor,modifier,actuator,input and output sensors,major input,major output.
- sensor and actuators,piezo resistive sensors,piezo resistive sensor materials,stress analysis of mechanical elements,applications of inertia,presure tactile and flow sensors,
- piezo electric sensors and actuators,piezo electric effects,piezo electric materilas,applictaion of inertia,tactile and flow sensors,multi axis piezo resistive sensors,
- method for analysing the magnitude of stress any where in a cantilever beam under simple transverse force loading conditions,procedure for analyzing relative resistances changes under simple loading on a constilever,
- the influence of temperature on silicon piezo resistor on the factors,identification of relative magnitude and signs of stress in different regions of a memberence under uniform pressure loading.
- Micro machanism,avisotropic etching,rules of anistropic etching,silicon anistropic etching,rules of anistropic etching,iso tropic wet etching,gas phase etchants,native oxide,special water and techniques,
- electro chemical etch stop layer,basic surface micro machning process,sacrifical etching process,micro motor fabrication process,acceleraton of sacrificiacl etch,
- the basic two layer surface micromachning process,the use of micromachningprocess for realizing micrometer.