BASIC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING pdf Notes (BEE) File
BASIC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING pdf Notes Download Link
BEE Latest Material Links
BEE Old Material Links
BEE Material 1 Link : Download Here
BEE Material 2 Link : Download Here
- UNIT – I
Introduction to Electrical Engineering : ohm’s law, basic circuit components, Kirchoff’s laws. simple problems.
Network Analysis : Basic definitions, types of elements , types of sources, resistive networks, inductive networks, capacitive networks, series parallel circuits, star delta and delta star transformation,
- Network theorems- Superposition, Thevenins’s, Maximum power transfer theorems and simple problems.
Alternating Quantities : Principle of ac voltages, waveforms and basic definitions, root mean square and average values of alternating currents and voltage, form factor and peak factor,
- phasor representation of alternating quantities, the J operator and phasor algebra, analysis of ac circuits with single basic network element, single phase series circuits.
Transformers : Principles of operation, Constructional Details, Ideal Transformer and Practical Transformer,
- Losses, Transformer Test, Efficiency and Regulation Calculations (All the above topics are only elementary treatment and simple problems).
- D.C. generators: Principle of operation of dc machines, types of DC GENERAtors., e.m.f equation in a dc generator.
- D.C. Motors : Principle of operation of dc motors, types of DC Motors. Losses and torque equation, losses and efficiency calculation in D.C generator.
- A.C Machines : Three phase induction motor, principle of operation, slip and rotor frequency, torque (simple problems).
- Basic Instruments : Introduction, classification of instruments, operating principles, essential features of measuring instruments, Moving coil permanent magnet (PMMC) instruments, Moving Iron of Ammeters and Voltmeters (elementary Treatment only)
NGINEERING Notes TEXT BOOKS :
1. Basic Electrical Engineering – By M.S.Naidu and S. Kamakshiah TMH.
2. Basic Electrical Engineering By T.K.Nagasarkar and M.S. Sukhija Oxford University Press.
3. Electrical and Electronic Technology by hughes Pearson Education.
BASIC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING Notes REFERENCES :
1. Theory and Problems of Basic Electrical Engineering by D.P.Kothari & I.J. Nagrath PHI.
2. Principles of Electrical Engineering by V.K Mehta, S.Chand Publications.
3. Essentials of Electrical and Computer Engineering by David V. Kerns, JR. J. David Irwin Pearson.