Automata Compiler Design pdf Notes – ACD pdf Notes file
Automata Compiler Design pdf Notes – ACD pdf Notes – ACD pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
ACD Latest Material Links
ACD Old Material Links
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Formal Language and Regular Expressions : Languages, Definition Languages regular expressions, Finite Automata DFA, NFA.
- Conversion of regular expression to NFA, NFA to DFA. Applications of Finite Automata to lexical analysis, lex tools. .
- Context Free grammars and parsing : Context free grammars, derivation, parse trees, ambiguity LL(K) grammars and LL( 1) parsing
- Bottom up parsing handle pruning LR Grammar Parsing, LALR parsing, parsing ambiguous grammars, YACC programming speciﬁcation.
- Semantics : Syntax directed translation, S-attributed and L-attributed grammars, Intermediate code – abstract syntax tree,
- translation of simple statements and control flow statements.
- Context Sensitive features – Chomsky hierarchy of languages and recognizers. Type checking, type conversions,
- equivalence of type expressions, overloading of functions and operations.
- Run time storage : Storage organization, storage allocation strategies scope access to now local names, parameters,
- language facilities for dynamics storage allocation. ‘ ‘
- Code optimization : Principal sources of optimization, optimization of basic blocks, peephole optimization, ﬂow graphs, Data ﬂow analysis of ﬂow graphs.
- Code generation : Machine dependent code generation, object code forms, generic code generation algorithm,
- Register allocation and assignment. Using DAG representation of Block.
Reference – Automata Compiler Design Notes – ACD notes pdf – ACD pdf notes – ACD Pdf – ACD Notes
l. Modern Compiler Construction in C , Andrew W.AppeI Cambridge University Press.
2. Compiler Construction, LOUDEN, Cengage Leaming.
3. Elements of Compiler I_)esign,A.Meduna,Auerbach Publications,Taylor . and Francis Group. V ,
4. ~ Principles of Compiler Design,V.Raghavan,TMH.
6 Introduction to Formal Languages and Automata Theory and Computation – Kamala Krithivasan and Rama R, Pearson.
7. Modern Compiler Design,D.Grune and others,Wiley-India.
8. AText book on Automata Theory,S.EB.Nasir,RK.Srimani,Cambridge Univ. Press.
9. Automata and Languages,A.Meduna,Springer
Text books – Automata Compiler Design Notes – ACD notes pdf – ACD pdf notes – ACD Pdf – ACD Notes
l. Introduction to Theory of computation.Sipser,2nd Edition,Thomson.
2. Compilers Principles, Techniques and Tools Aho, Ullman, Ravisethi, Pearson Education.