Analog and Digital Communication pdf Notes – ADC pdf Notes file
Analog and Digital Communication pdf Notes – ADCpdf Notes – ADC pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- Analog communication,noise,effects of noise on a signal,types of signal,correlated and un correlated,types of uncorrelated noise,
- external noise and internal noise,atmospheric noise,extraterrestrial noise,solar noise,man made noise,internal noise,
- transist time noise,thermal noise,fliker noise,partion noise,burst noise,noise calculation,modulation,types of modulaton,
- need for modulation,basic need for modulation,practicability of antena,to remove interference,reduction of noise,multiplexing.
- Digital communication,need of digital modulation,advantages of digital communication,disadvantages of digital comunication,
- basic encoding techniques or digital modulation techniques,amplitude shift keying,coherent ask detector,non coherent ask detector,
- frequency shift key or binary ASK,FSK transmitter or modulator,fsk modulated wave,fsk in the time domain,fsk reciever or detector,
- non coherent fsk demodulator,fsk bit rate,band and bandwidth,applications of digital modulation,binary phase shift keying,
- BPSK transimeter,operation,bpsk modulated waveform and phasor diagram.
- Data and pulse communication,use of data communication network,history of data communication,standard organisition for data communication,
- some of the standard organisation of data communication are as,internal standard organization,consultative commite for international telephony and telegraphy,
- institute of electrical and electronics engineers,american national standard institute,electronics industry association,internet architecture board.
- SOURCE AND ERROR CONTROL CODING,Uncertainity,Huffmann Coding Techniques,SOURCE CODING,
- Entropy,Property of entropy,source coding therom,Huffman coding,Input,Output,Extended Huffman coding,
- Extended Huffman codebook,Channel Capacity Theorem,Channel Models,Binary Erasure Channel (BEC),
- Binary Symmetric Channel (BSC),Shannon capacity of a graph,Noisy-channel coding theorem,Channel capacity in wireless communications,AWGN channel,Frequency-selective channel.
- Multi-User Radio Communication,ADVANCED MOBILE PONE SERVICE (AMPS),GLOBAL SYSTEM FOR MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS (GSM),
- GSM Services,GSM functional architecture,System architecture,Radio subsystem,Base station controller,Mobile station,
- Network and switching subsystem,Mobile services switching center,Mobile services switching center.