Air Transportation Systems Eng pdf Notes – ATS pdf Notes file
Air Transportation Systems Eng pdf Notes – ATS pdf Notes – ATS pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- AVIATION INDUSTRY & ITS REGULATORY AUTHORITIES,AN INTRODUCTION TO AIR TRANSPORT ,AVIATION: AN OVERVIEW ,INTRODUCTION ,THE AEROSPACE INDUSTRY ,
- General Aviation Manufacturers Association,Employment,Research and development,Impact on other industries,Characteristics of the Industry ,Economic Profile of the Industry ,Industry Suppliers,
- In addition, much of the aerospace sector‘s impact on the U.S. economy arises from the industry‘s position as a major consumer of goods and services supplied by firms outside of aerospace,
- The Government Market ,The Civil Aviation Market,Factors Affecting Commercial Transport Sales ,Economic Growth,A Cyclical Industry,Future Trends in Air Transport,General Aviation ,
- THE AIR TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY ,To hold its market share, Boeing introduced two new airliners, the 757 and the 767, certificated in October 1984 after a development process that may have cost as much,
- INTRODUCTION In a short span of 100 years, we have gone from making a few test flights to orbiting celestial bodies, from sliding along sand dunes to spanning oceans,
- from performing feats of isolated daring to depending on aviation in our everyday lives. Speeds have increased a thousand fold, as have altitude and range capability.
- Categories of airspace,Separation minima ,Airspace sectors ,Capacity, demand and delay ,A brief chronology of air traffic control system Evolution ,ICAO future air-navigation systems ,
- Air-navigation service providers as businesses,OPERATIONAL ENVIRONMENT ,Evolution ,Communication, navigation and surveillance Systems ,The secondary surveillance radar ,Automatic flight control system,
- Performance management systems,Flight management system,Ground proximity warning system,Enhanced ground proximity warning system,Traffic collision-avoidance system,Future trends ,Project cash-flow ,Aircraft price,
- Compatibility with the operational infrastructure ,Direct and indirect operating costs,Balancing efficiency and effectiveness,Payload–range,Fuel efficiency,Technical contribution to performance ,Operating speed and altitude.