Advanced Computer Architecture Engg Notes pdf – ACA pdf Notes file
Advanced Computer Architecture Engg pdf Notes – ACA pdf Notes – ACA pdf Notes file to download are listed below please check it –
Note :- These notes are according to the R09 Syllabus book of JNTU.In R13 and R15,8-units of R09 syllabus are combined into 5-units in R13 and R15 syllabus. If you have any doubts please refer to the JNTU Syllabus Book.
- ARITHMETIC OPERATIONS,ALU,FIXED POINT NUMBER AND OPERATION,FLOATING POINT NUMBERS & OPERATIONS,Carry Look Ahead Adder,Typical Schematic Symbol of an ALU,
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION,Full Adder,Binary Adder,Binary multiplier,Need for using arithmetic circuits in designing combinational circuits,Half Adder,Full Adder,Binary adder,Subtraction ,
- Binary subtractor,Binary subtractor,MULTIPLICATION, DIVISION,Multiplication,Binary multiplier,Multiplication Basics ,Speedup techniques,Booth Recoding,Restoring Division Algorithm ,
- Non-Restoring Division Algorithm,To represent the fractional binary numbers, it is necessary to consider binary point.If binary point is assumed to the right of the sign bit ,we can represent the fractional binary numbers as given below.
- PROCESSOR AND CONTROL UNIT,Basic MIPS implementation,BUILDING A DATAPATH,CONTROL IMPLEMENTATION SCHEME,PIPELINED DATAPATH AND CONTROL,
- HANDLING DATA HAZARDS & CONTROL HAZARDS,EXCEPTIONS,A basic MIPS implementation,An overview of the implementation,the ALU control,designing the main control unit,
- finilazing control,Designing instruction sets for pipelining,fetch instruction from memory,BUILDING A DATAPATH,AN OVERVIEW OF PIPELINING,designing instruction sets for pipelining.
- Parallelism,characters of parallelism,microscopic vs macroscopic,symmetric vs asymmetric,rain grain vs coarse grain,explict vs implict,introduction of level parrlelism,explotting the parlellism in pipeline,
- concept of speculation,static multiple issue,static multiple issue with MIPS ISA,Dynamic multiple issue,parllel processing issue,types of dependencies,name dependence,output dependence,anti dependence,data tree dependence,
- control dependence,control dependence,resource dependence,anti dependence,instruction dependency graph,data dependency,SIMD architecture,MIMD architecture,message passing MIMD architecture,multicore proccesor.
- MEMORY AND I/O SYSTEMS,MEMORY HIERARCHY,Primary memory,secondary memory,memory hierarchy,MEMORY TECHNOLOGIES,Random-Access Memory ,Static RAM ,
- Conventional DRAMs,Enhanced DRAMs,Accessing Main Memory ,Disk Storage,CACHE BASICS – MEASURING AND IMPROVING CACHE PERFORMANCE,Calculating Cache Performance,
- Reducing Cache Misses by Move Flexibfle Placement of Blocks ,Choosing Which Block to Replace,VIRTUAL MEMORY,TLBS – INPUT/OUTPUT SYSTEM,Input/Output ,Peripherals and the System Bus .